Waiheke has a diverse range of activities and whether you are here for just one day, or if you are here for a longer period, you are sure to find plenty to keep you occupied.
In the summer months Waiheke gets very busy so it pays to make bookings in advance. Of course, we can handle all of your requirements, whether it is a simple restaurant booking, right through to accommodation and more.
Here is just a sample of things to do on Waiheke. Feel free to get in touch if you would like us to build a customised itinerary for you.
- Vineyard visits and wine tasting
- Craft Beer
- Olive oil tours
- Family orientated tours
- Arts, Craft and Photography tours
- Nature Walks and bush tracks
- Cycling tours and off-roading
- Ecozip Flying Fox / zipline